Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Weekly Link-up. Do you have a blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and to be given a little love? Well…link it up below and we will share the love!
Just a few rules:
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin”up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post. You can e-mail heather(at)geminiredcreations(dot)com to request to be added to our board! We need to follow each other in order for you to join the board.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
I am featuring the blog Post For Those Times You Just Don’t Fit In. I have so many moments when I can relate to this. I can feel like I ‘m not good enough in so many areas. Thanks for the reminder Bethany!