Can you believe it’s a new year already? Christmas vacation always goes by so fast. My son is back in school and my daughter, who is a freshman in college goes back on Sunday. She has been home a whole month and it has been so nice! I will miss her! I wanted to share my top ten posts of 2014. I hope your new year is off to a good start!
- Help for Overwhelmed Moms had a very big response. I knew if I was feeling overwhelmed with life, kids and illness others must too. I hope it speaks to you as well.
- This Valentine printable was my first subway art attempt. I hope to make more this year.
- I found a recipe for cheesecake brownies and decided to lighten it a bit by using applesauce and a stevia blend.
- I am so glad I found Holley Gerth’s books. I don’t even remember how I was introduced to her, but I’m so glad. The book You’re Going to be Okay couldn’t of come at a better time.
- I just love washi tape! I wanted to use it in a practical way so I came up with these washi tape organizers.
- My daughter’s high school graduation and seeing her off to her first year of college were hard for me. It was comforting to know that others have felt the same emotions.
- Are you looking for fast and healthy breakfast ideas? Take a look at some I found from around the web.
- If you or someone you love is on numerous medications this med tracker will help you keep track of when they were started and the doses, etc.
- Do you need some encouraging books to help you walk this journey with chronic illness? Maybe you’re just going through a hard time and need to know someone else has been there. Check out this list of books.
- I don’t know about you, but I am always trying to drink more water. Sometimes it can taste so plain though. This fruit infused water had just enough flavor to make me want to drink more, and it’s so easy!
If you found these posts encouraging and helpful please share. This post may contain affiliate links.