This post contains affiliate links which helps keep my blog running. All opinions are my own.
I know Christmas is right around the corner, but if you’re like me you always have a few gifts left to get. I wanted to share My Favorite Things 2017 Christmas Gift Guide. When you shop on line you don’t even have to leave your house which is very helpful to those of us living with a chronic illness. You can also have the gifts sent straight to their house.
My Favorite Things 2017 Christmas Gift Guide
- I just love my new Power Sheets by Lara Casey. They are a bit more expensive then I normally like to pay, but it was well worth it. It is absolutely beautiful, with questions that really make you think about who you are and who you want to become. It is not your typical goals planner. It is also not a daily planner. I am going to be doing a full post on how I’m using mine. This would make a great present for your planning fanatic friends or family member, or maybe even for you!
- I love using essential oils on my skin and in my home, but so many of them are out of my price range. I started using essential oils from Plant Therapy a few years ago and have been very happy with them. They are guaranteed to be tested and pure. They are having their 25 days of Christmas sale right now. Click on the above link and learn more about the sale and their purity. This would make a wonderful gift for someone interested in alternative health or someone who just wants a natural way to make them home smell nice. Lavender and peppermint are two of my favorites. Go here to find out how to use them for a soothing foot spray!
- The Happy Trunk is a children’s monthly or quarterly subscription DIY Happy Kits company. They have kits in price ranges from 7.50 to 12.95. I especially like the candle making and soap DIY kits. The nice thing about this is that it lasts all year long and is an experience that you can share with them.
- My church started offering a bible journaling class and I was intrigued. I haven’t been able to go to many classes, but I have been experimenting at home with paints, stickers and gel highlighters. it is so much fun. If you want to get started with bible journaling or just need more supplies I suggest you start with this kit.
- You know how much I love my Happy Planner! I love customizing it for just what I need.
- I love making photo albums for my family. I still do scrapbooks the old fashioned way, but do more digitally. Mixbook has some beautiful photo books as well as cards and home decor. you get 50% off your first order!
- Warm scarves are a must for me in the cold winters we get in my state. I tend to be super sensitive to the cold air. The Berlin Plaid Blanket Scarf is even better than a scarf! It’s like a scarf and blanket in one. It can be worn many different ways and comes in different colors and designs. Right now there’s a great sale going on! Everything in this collection is $10 with free shipping if you use the code. If you order before noon tomorrow it will be here by Christmas!
I hope you enjoyed taking a look at My Favorite Things 2017 Christmas Gift Guide. Hopefully you found something you love too!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! Relax take care of yourself and enjoy the little moments. I am grateful for you!