Are you looking for a few healthy Christmas desserts? You’ve come to the right place. Christmas can be a hard time to eat healthy, especially when everyone around you are eating mouth watering goodies! I asked some fellow bloggers for their healthy Christmas desserts recipes and they did not disappoint! Some are sweet and some are savory.
- Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies – are from Wholesome Yum! I love how easy it is to navigate Maya’s blog. It’s bright and streamlined, which makes it easy to find recipes!
- Baked Peaches with Vanilla Bean and Mint – Check out Carolyn’s recipe from Home.Work. She also posts gorgeous decorating and recycling posts!
- Sugar Free Candied Pecans – another great recipe form Wholesome Yum!
- Gogi Berry Chocolate Bark – This healthy dessert is from Slap Dash Mom. I have heard a lot about gogi berries over the last few months. They have tons of antioxidants and some researchers believe it can help stabilize blood sugar.
- Healthy Gingerbread Cookies– are from Baking Beauty. There is everything from main dishes to yummy desserts!
- 5 Ingredient Sugar-free Nutella truffles – I love all kinds of truffles! I like the fact that these are sugar-free! Another yummy recipe from Wholesome Yum!
- Cinnamon Roasted Cashews – These sound really yummy! They are also from Slap Dash Mom!
- Lighter Cheesecake Brownies– These delicious brownies are from my own archives. My kids devoured them! I am a cheesecake lover, so any dessert with cheesecake in the name is going to be on my list!
- Low-Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies – These are also from my blog. I added a few m & m’s that I had leftover, but you can leave them out. Red and green m & m’s would be pretty at Christmas time.
Be sure to check out my other post on healthy Christmas desserts! What kind of healthy Christmas desserts do you like?